Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

BLIND EYE opened!!!

We went to piedmont park with a team of six. About half way through the outreach we met a woman named Martha. We asked her how she was doing she looked a little down. She said "I guess o.k." we began to share about the Kingdom of God and asked if she needed any healing in her body. She said I've been blind in my right eye for two years. We began to pray God's kingdom would come and His will would be done. After we prayed we asked her to cover her good eye to check the bad one. She said there was no changed so we began to pray again. This time as she covered her good eye I held up one finger in front of her bad eye. I said how many fingers do you see she said "one" I said but that's your bad eye she started freaking out saying I can see. I held up two fingers and then three she could see them everytime. She went running into the house yelling telling every one.

When she came out we shared how much God loved her and she re dedicated her life to the Lord!!! Come on Jesus!!

No comments: