Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

The church has left the building!!

We headed out today and as we went down Liberty street and onto New Hope Rd we saw a woman hobbling along. Paul commented on her so we turned around. I hopped out and started talking to her she God saved right on the spot and I prayed for her to get healed No instant healing but Freida was touched and happy to receive Jesus. i just asked her if she was a Christian and she said honestly no. I asked her what was keeping her from becoming one and she said nothing. She willingly received.

As I turned to go back to the car I saw another woman approaching so I talked to her. I told Celeste my testimony and tears are streaming down her face. I was reading her mail. I asked her what was keeping her from surrendering to Jesus right then. She was tired of living her life and not sure if she wanted to. She wasn't sure she wanted to change. We talked for at least 20 more minutes and I just gave her hope and truth and she and I both cried some more. She "on the streets". I think a prostitute. I told her how Jesus hung around the prostitutes and thieves and the untouchables. He LOVED her and sent me to tell her.

She came over to the car to get my number and I told her just go home today. Not to go back out on the street. Paul and George ministered and encouraged her to get with some Christians and we offered to meet back with her again, but she lived in Lexington.
We prayed with her and she surrendered to the Lord. She was filled with the Spirit of God instantly and began crying and smiling.

We went down to check on some folks down at the project and she how they were doing. Sherry and Timothy were first. They were both encouraged and seeking jobs. Sherry said we could come back and visit on Sunday. We call it mobile church. On the way out we talked to another woman and prayed with her. She said she was a believer.

We saw Theresa and she was healed one time before of knee pain instantly. She recently had hip surgery and wanted prayer for that because it was acting up and her leg was longer. I prayed for her. It wasn't instantly healed, but I prayed for her back. I felt like her hips and back were out to compensate for the injury.

Then we talked with about 6 or 7 other people and prayed for them. The next doorstep would call for prayer next. George was getting words of knowledge and authority.
Posted by Renee at 1:08 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: evangelism, healing, power of God demonstrated

No comments: