Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Word of knowledge

On a wednesday night outreach we saw a guy waiting on a bench outside a barber shop. We began talk with him and tell him about the kingdom of God. I started getting the name Tony so I asked him if he knew somebody named Tony. He said no, so I just began to share how God loved him and was concerned with every detail of his life. I shared about God having a specific plan for him and us talking to him was a divine appointment. Then he said I Think your right my name is Tony. He was visibly touched and encouraged that God knew his name and really believed he sent us to speak to him.

No comments: