Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Jesus healed a shoulder and didn't even tell us!!!!

We went down to a local apartment complex today for outreach and we had a blast. First of all before we left the house I got a very intense headache. I figured it was either the enemy attacking or God showing me someone out there needs prayer.

Well the first door we knocked on was a guy named Matt. We said "we're out preaching the gospel today" and asked if he needed prayer. Wouldn't you know it he had a pretty bad headache. He also had recently been laid off. We prayed for a new job and for his headache to go. He responded saying "I feel heat coming off my head and the headaches gone." He was open to the gospel and we ministered to him for a while. He told us his neighbor could really use some prayer.

We went across the hall and met Scotty. Scotty was wrestling with depression and paranoia and not really having a good day. We were able to pray for him and cast out the spirits that were tormenting him.

He called me later that night to ask if I could bring him some sugar for his coffee, he was out and we live right down the street so I brought him some.

As we talked on the phone he began to thank us for praying for him and said the pain in his shoulder was gone and that he was feeling much better.

We didn't even know anything was wrong with his shoulder. He went on to explain that I had put my hand on his shoulder while we we're praying and he got healed.

Thank you Jesus!!

I'm convinced GOD KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING we just need to be available and obedient and He'll do the rest.

No comments: