Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Don't underestimate a simple release of the kingdom.

A few months ago I was on a job site and prayed for a man named Ace, he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and he was pretty stressed out about it as the doctor's had given him a pretty bad report.

This past Friday I was on a job and Ace happened to be on the same job site, I hadn't seen him since I prayed for him a few months earlier.

He was so excited to tell me he had gone back to the doctor's and after all his tests the doctor told him there's been a 90 percent improvement in his condition. Come on Jesus!

He kept saying "I believe in the power of prayer" and thanked me again for praying and how much he appreciated it.

My boss didn't tell me but Ace had actually called my company and told them what I did and how God touched him, he's been telling people ever since!

No comments: