Matthew 10:7-8

As you go, preach, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

The incredible shrinking cyst!

A few months ago one of my co-workers was complaining of a very painful cyst on her wrist. Doctors said surgery was necessary and the mri alone was going to cost her $900.00 

I told her God could heal her and explained that it's not Gods will for her to be in pain. She let me lay hands on it and pray. We didn't see any change right away but I told her to continue to lay hands on it and pray, "God's kingdom would come and His will would be done".

She works at another plant and I don't see her that often. Well a few days ago I saw her and she told me the cyst was 95% gone. 

She said "I kept praying  like you said to do and it worked!" Wow ! now she has no pain and she'll need no surgery. Praise God it does work, awesome to see people experience His love and favor. This woman had no theology for healing all she did was exercise simple faith and obedience.  

No comments: